Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CodeYellowEntry event message

Hi,

I got the CodeYellowEntry message in my Call manager even log. I check cisco web site and found this information.

How to determine the reason for high CPU usage in the High priority and Normal priority queues?

Error Message

%CCM_CALLMANAGER-CALLMANAGER-3-CodeYellowEntry: CodeYellowEntry Expected Average Delay [UInt], Entry Latency [UInt], Exit Latency [UInt], Sample Size [UInt], Total Code Yellow Entry [UInt], Normal Priority Queue Depth [Long], High Priority Queue Depth [Long]

Explanation CallManager has initiated call throttling due to unacceptably high delay in handling incoming calls.

Recommended Action Determine the reason for high CPU usage in the High priority and Normal priority queues (Cisco CallManager System Performance object).

Error Message

%CCM_CALLMANAGER-CALLMANAGER-3-CodeYellowExit: CodeYellowExit Expected Average Delay [UInt], Entry Latency [UInt], Exit Latency [UInt], Sample Size [UInt], Time Spent in Code Yellow [UInt], Number of Calls Rejected Due to Call Throttling [UInt], Total Code Yellow Exit [UInt], Normal Priority Queue Depth [Long], High Priority Queue Depth [Long]

Explanation CCM Call throttling terminates when the delay in handling incoming calls falls below the exit latency.

Recommended Action Determine the reason for high CPU usage in the High priority and Normal priority queues (Cisco CallManager System Performance object).

3 REPLIES
Silver

Re: CodeYellowEntry event message

Notice the time you are getting this message and look if you have some application launched at that time Example: BARS, SQL Jobs..etc.

you can also use the Taskmanager

Karzazi

u didnt mention CM version reason for asking CM version is bcoz there are few bugs related to this CodeYellowEntry....N also check few Clusterwide setting under Service Parameter --->CallManager whether they are default ones or not.

Check CSCse26087, CSCsc58285, CSCse25582, CSCsd64493, CSCef10100.

Not sure which one is your CCM version.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content