So when it comes down into features and functionality you have those products tailored for the specific market needs:
1) IPCCX needs a Unified Call Manager as a telephony solution, IPCCE could be integrated with preexisting TDM solutions.
2) IPCCX has a single site preview mode outbound solution, IPCCE has an Enterprise Outbound solution that could distribute the inbound and outbound traffic to different sites in a blended fashion.
3) IPCCX has an integrated CTI solution with limited customisation possibilities, IPCCE has an integrated CTI solution, but provides also a SDK to fully expand the overall possibilities in this area and allow integration with major CRM/WFM/Recordings solutions.
4) IPCCX provides a multimedia offering to integrate to a single site mail/web server, IPCCE provides an enterprise multimedia solution that would handle large volumes of emails/web requests, allowing your agents to differentiate their tasks among different medias.
5) IPCCX provides an integrated flexible IVR solution, while IPCCE could integrate to a Cisco Voice Portal solution and become a possible IP to IP Gateway solution replacing or displacing entire TDM infrastructures.
SIP traces provide key information in troubleshooting SIP Trunks, SIP
endpoints and other SIP related issues. Even though these traces are in
clear text, these texts can be gibberish unless you understand fully
what they mean. This document attempts to br...
Please find the attached HTML document, download and open it on your PC.
This provides an easy to use form where you simply answer a few
questions and it will render the proper jabber-config.xml file for you
to copy/paste. There is built in logic to verif...
CUCM Database Replication is an area in which Cisco customers and
partners have asked for more in-depth training in being able to properly
assess a replication problem and potentially resolve an issue without
involving TAC. This document discusses the bas...