cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Conference bridge failed

neil.wang
Level 1
Level 1

Dear sir, My customer report a conference issue to us: They can not use conference bridge successful under some conditions. Our testing as below:

1. I use Cisco communicator to register to their call manager successful, when I tried to make a call to a cell number, it is successful.

2. Then I press the conf softkey to 2nd call, the first call to cell was dropped suddenly.I check the cisco communicator,it shown "CM down, features disabled",and it still shown the connection to first call (cell)still count,even if the call already dropped.

How should I need to check? Thanks.

2 Replies 2

matthewpage
Level 3
Level 3

Well your going to have to check out the call manager traces but first have you made sure that the soft phone has the correct MRGs assigned to the phone??? Does this work on a normal phone? If you collect some traces through RTMT of the call failing we can take a look.

there are many things to check on this, on 1st place what are u using? CUCM or CME?

HW CFB or SW CFB?

which codecs?

does this happen only with CIPC?

Usually that message means you lost connectivity with the CUCM server, the call stays because of call preservation and that is expected but you should have audio

you would need to enable detailed CUCM traces to find out the root cause

javalenc

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate