Views
Helpful
Replies

Conference bridge

akocelj
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I have a problem with software conference bridge. It simpley does not work. I fond one arcticle that describes the same problem, but it does not solve it.

I configured both Callmanagers to be conference bridge, meet-me number is 1000. When I pickup the phone, click the meet-me button and dial 1000, the phone gives me the error "No conference bridge".

We are using Call manager 3.2(2c).

What could be a problem?

Best regards

Aleksander Kocelj

4 Replies 4

chetann
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I had a similar problem with call manager 3.2. If you have a 7960 use the soft keys and press the meetme softkey and join the conference. Once a phone has joined the meetme conference other phones join the conf without any problems. Try and see if you can allocate a hardware DSP resource for conferencing.

Regards

Chetan

Hi,

The problem is that I use software base conference bridge (both callmanagers are configured as conference bridge).

I installed conference bridge in test enviroment with similar configuration and coneference bridge works fine, I can put 4 phones in conference.

Does anybody has any suggestions?

Best regards,

Aleksander Kocelj

ozamora
Level 1
Level 1

Make sure to create Media resource groups/lists with appropriate conference resources (hardware/software). Also, have them listed on the device settings for the phones.

You can increase the number of users on a conference the the Call Manager parameter settings. The default is 4?

tringwelski_2
Level 1
Level 1

Also note that software conference bridges are only supported in g711.