cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Conference Connection

dconstantino
Level 4
Level 4

I am setting this up in my lab. I con not access the User web interface. I can call the route point and the system pick up. On the engine page the Jtapi is in service and so is everything else. I have tried stopping IIS, FTP, and WWW it does not fix it. Please give me a hint or something.

7 Replies 7

dgoodwin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Does it at least give you the CCC login page?

If you get the login screen and can't login, the default login is Administrator with a blank password. You can change this after you login.

No I can not get to the CCC. I have a TAC ticket open for it ,but have not heard fron my engineer.

Can you please advise how you did the install? In the administration guide, it says after you have installed Win2k Server to unzip the file, then go into the IPRV folder and run Setup.exe -- which it sounds like you did -- and then when it is done, go into the CCC folder and run Setup.exe. Did you perform that second step? Do you see anything about Conference Connection in the Start menu? It sounds like something did not install correctly.

Everything is loaded. When I run the start CCC from start programs it runs the script and the browser comes up and cannot open the login page. What engine services should be running on the App Admin page.

The AppAdmin page has nothing to do with the CCC login page. Something else must be going on. The URL you would go to for the CCC login screen would just be http://servername and that's it. If that doesn't work (and you have tried it by IP address also) then something in the installation probably went awry.

I think I miss stated myself it is the logon I can not get to. I have worked with ICD,ICM and I am very comfortable with the admin page that is working fine.

David, which type of server are you attempting to install this on? I have installed this a few times with no problems but someone near me just installed it and is having the same problem you are having.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: