Views
Helpful
Replies

Conference on CMM

j.morand
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everybody,

I configured a CMM module (WS-SVC-CMM-ACT) with CCM ver 4.1.3 as a conference bridge and it are properly registered in the CCM.

When I try to make a conference, I have the message “no conference bridge” on my phone.

The gigabit and fastethernet port are in same vlan on the switch, but only the gigabithe interface have a IP adresse on the CMM.

Any suggestions?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
8 Replies 8

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

make sure the phone has the HW CFB in it's MRGL so it can access it. either device level or device pool MRGL

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

no, I only have my hardware CFB in my MRGL and my CFB it's registred.

Sascha Monteiro
Level 6
Level 6

you will need to configure an ip-address on the ACT Fast Ethernet interface, with a /32 mask

This interface is used for the RTP streams to the CFB

hth

Sascha

Hi Sascha,

thanks for your reply.

On the 6500, the gig and fast port are in same vlan. On my CMM card, my int g1/0 have ip 10.0.18.5 255.255.255.0. When I try to configure the fast port with ip on the same vlan 10.0.18.4, I have this error "% 10.0.18.0 overlaps with GigabitEthernet1/0" :)

did you configure 10.0.18.4 255.255.255.255 ??

it needs to be a host address, so /32 mask

I do not understand. My gig interface have 255.255.255.240 to communicate with default gateway (10.0.18.1). How my fast interface can communicate with CCM if it's configure with /32?

it's just a host address in your subnet, it knows the default gateway from the config

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/modules/ps2706/products_configuration_example09186a0080837b12.shtml

thanks you very much !

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: