Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

configuration 7905G

I just buy a 7905G. When I want to configurate it, I press the Menu button -> Settings -> Network Configuration, but I can't change nothing . Top of the LCD show 'Network Configuration' and a padlock. How can I change the configuration?

TIA

Alberto

9 REPLIES

Re: configuration 7905G

I have obtained unlock it (**#). But, I want edit the Call Manager 1, Call Manager 2 SRST options and can't. Are there anybody help me?

TIA

Alberto

you can change tftp-server ip address which is the address of your CallManager. and IP Phone will download all remaining settings from tftp.

Thanks for your answer. But, I have not the cisco Call Manager. Is it possible that de 7905G works without CM? I want to use the 7905G with a H.323 Gatekeeper, it is possible?

Alberto

Cisco Employee

Please have a look at following URL. All information on how to configure 7905 in H323 mode available here..

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/c_ipphon/english/ipp7905/7905h323/index.htm

Regards,

ketan

as far as i know 7905 and 7905G are absolutely different models. and 7905G doesn't support h323 at all. only skinny and sip.

Cisco Employee

Thanks ketpatel,

but I'm not CCO user and can't read your links.

Cisco Employee

Thanks to all, but I believe that my problem is that I wanted that my 7905G would came with the firmware for H.323 and it comes with the SCCP. How can I solve this?

In status and firmware versions:

App Load ID:

LD0100SCCP021114C

Boot Load ID:

LD100B00T021112A

Version:

1.00(021114C)

thank you for your help.

Views
Helpful
Replies