cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Configuring Agents in ICM

umassjsp
Level 1
Level 1

We need to add into configuration (for screen pop to work) about 300 agent login id's and also their physical extensions. I know you can do a range in the peripheral monitor area. Any way to bulk load the agent's Avaya login id and their physical extensions?

7 Replies 7

tofisher
Level 1
Level 1

Agents can be auto populated by enabling the feature within the ICM configuration. The feature is found under configure ICM --> Peripheral --> Peripheral. Just check the Agent Auto-Configuration box at the bottom of the screen.

Once this box is checked agents will begin populating when they LOG ON. However, they will not have proper first and last names so you will need to modify them. By modifying their names, this will also make them pemanent rather than temporary agents.

Good Luck,

Tom

I don't know if this is really what you were looking for as you still have to modify every agent record it doesn't really save you a lot of time.

Have a look in the Bulkloadconfig utility and you should be able to see if agents can be bulkloaded.

ICan anyone comment on their experience with the new Configure ICM "wizard' that is available in 4.5? I read about it in the release notes but I didn't know about anyone's real-life experiences. I'm more interested in the Service/Skill/Route/Target part of it, but any comments would be appreciated. Thanks!

Just as an FYI, it is not necessary to change the agents names. It will work without modifying each agent. I only say to do it since it really cleans up the reporting.

-Tom

For the screen pop to work we need to enter both the agents Avaya ID and the physical phone ext which are 2 different numbers. I think only the login id gets auto configured by router. At least that is our experience. We are just about done entering them now on an indivdual basis because we know it works that way and can't afford a botch on this project. Builds character also!!!! Thanks for your help all!!

Hi I am looking at integration of Cisco ICM and Avaya G3 do u have any refrences and or whit papers to look at.

Call me @ 248-219-3656

hialkatib@yahoo.com

halkatib
Level 1
Level 1

Feb 1, 2002, 9:36am Pacific (1.1.2.2)

Hi I am looking at integration of Cisco ICM and Avaya G3 do u have any refrences and or whit papers to look at.

Call me @ 248-219-3656

hialkatib@yahoo.com

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: