Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Converting .STM Greeting Files

Is is possible to convert the .STM greeting files into wav format so I can import them into the AutoAttendant for CallManager 3.12? We use both auto attendants and would like for them both to match without having to record everything over again.<br><br>

1 REPLY
Anonymous
N/A

Re: Converting .STM Greeting Files

well... I do have code lying around to stream out greetings and voice names from the DOH and store them as WAV files but I don't have anything handy for converting a standing STM file into a WAV file at the moment. In Unity 3.x, however, all the greetings and voice names are stored as straight, nicely playable and usable WAV files on the local hard drive (finally!)... Assuming you're on 3.x, you can do this directly yourself. These are stored in the Commserver\StreamFiles directory and are nicely named with the alias of the object they're associated with and the like. You should be able to find your way around in there.

Jeff Lindborg
Unity Product Architect/Answer Monkey
Cisco Systems
lindborg@cisco.com
http://www.AnswerMonkey.net (new page for Unity support tools and scripts)

Views
Helpful
Replies