Views
Helpful
Replies

Corporate Directory for two customers

siljugpillai
Level 1
Level 1

HI,

I have a call manager shared by two customers. I have configured partitions and CSS so that they dont dial each other. But I can see that the corporate directory includes both the customers. How can I seperate it, so that they dont see each other?

Thanks

5 Replies 5

mschlenger
Level 3
Level 3

For the short term, you can always remove the URL in enterise parameters for directories and make them unavailable for IP phones. If your customers were sold on the fact they need directories, and you have a multi-tenant environment, you will most likely need to resort to an external LDAP of some sort.

I believe there is a LDAP directory IP phone service in the IP phone services SDK.

Thanks....

I will try to configure LDAP directory service. I have to do this as we are a IP Telephony service provider.

Hi,

Did you managed to solve this task?

idesiatnikov@croc.ru

I have been able to get this working. The trick is to find a third-party LDAP lookup tool that can be accessed via ASP. Cisco includes one, but it will only lookup based on first name, last name, or phone number. You need a tool that will search on a department field in order to filter the results.

If you have more questions, contact me at my hotmail address: christian_charlebois

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: