Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Bronze

Corporate Directory missing following CCM 3.3(2)SPC upgrade

Last week we upgraded CCM from 3.2(2a) to 3.3(2)SPC. Everything seems to work fine except: Following the upgrade I now find that when I press the Directories Button on any 7960 or 7940 phone that I no longer have a listing for Corporate Directory. I have Missed Calls, Received Calls and Placed Calls but no Corporate Directory. When I look in CCMAdmin under User->Global Directory->Search, I find all the current users listed. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Larry

3 REPLIES

Re: Corporate Directory missing following CCM 3.3(2)SPC upgrade

Larry,

This happened to our system once, and I found out someone had attempted to stop IIS services on the CM and it got stuck in a stopping state. We ended up having to reboot the server. Not sure if that's the same problem you have but it may be a place to look. Good Luck!

Hi,

check the etherprise parameters in CM configuration. Last week we upgraded from 3.1 to 3.3 and we had the same problem. We found out that the ip address in all URLs in enterprise parameters (such as URL Directories) have been replaced with the CM name instead. Since we do not use DNS, the IP Phones could not reach the Corporate directory. We replaced back the ip address and everything was ok.

Hope it helps

Yanna

Bronze

Thanks for the reply. I think this is where my problem is. When I went to Enterprise Parameters I found that I had no information in URL Directories, URL Authenication, URL Information and URL Services. I've reinserted the information I had on a printout just prior to the upgrade except for URL Information. My printout didn't have all the info as it ran over the box. All I have is http://10.9.1.10/CCMUSer/GetTelecasterl- I'm planning on rebooting CCM in the am hoping that will bring the Corporate Directory back.

Views
Helpful
Replies