cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Corporate Directory

admin_2
Level 3
Level 3

I have some (4) users who everything is working properly with their voice mail, and everything is configured correctly with Unity, but they are not listed in the Corporate Directory. I have had one of these people re-register with Unity, and still they do not appear. <br>Any suggestions?<br><br>

1 Reply 1

Not applicable

Unity doesn't have anything to do with users showing up in your corporate directory or not... "re registering" unity (you mean removing and adding them back?) will have no impact on this. Clearly they're in the directory or Unity wouldn't be happy... I assume you mean they just don't show up when you go to address users from the desktop using Outlook.

Dimes to donoughts you have these guys hidden in the address book in the directory. You didn't indicate which version of Exchange you guys were using but you can get at the "hide in address book" flag via the ADUC for Ex2K and the Exchange administrator for Ex55.

Jeff Lindborg
Unity Technical Lead/Answer Monkey
Cisco Systems
lindborg@cisco.com
http://www.AnswerMonkey.net (new page for Unity support tools and scripts)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: