Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Corporate Directory

We used to be able to bring up the entire directory

by doing a search without adding any criteria. Now we need to enter at least 2 letters of a name to do a search.

Does anyone know why this would have changed?

7 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: Corporate Directory

Are you getting any results at all when you enter no search criteria at all? If so, how many? Also, how many users are in the entire directory that you are using? What version of CallManager is being used? Which directory are you using? (DC Directory, AD, Netscape)

The message I get is "enter search criteria",There's about 40 users. CallManager version is 3.0(11) using DC directory.

I am running 3.0(11) with +280 userids. If I do not enter any characters for a search, I get the following message: "Refine Search Criteria...". However, I can enter just one character and I get the appropriate results returned.

We are seeing the same behavior on upgrade to 3.0(11). We used to be able to press Search and see the entire list, now we only get the message to refine search criteria. We have more than 100 users in the directory.

Cisco Employee

This is a software bug. CSCdu66424 will be fixed in CallManager 3.0(12).

Cisco Employee

If you have two Call Managers in the network when you make an upgrade of realese you only need to upgrade the Publisher or need to upgrade the suscriber too.

Cisco Employee

If the 2 CallManagers are clusteredthen you must upgrade both. Otherwise this is not required.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content