cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

COS options screwed up

admin_2
Level 3
Level 3

I just upgraded from 2.46 to 3.13. Integrated to Intecom E14 switch. W2k AD native, Exchange5.5 only. No CA yet.<br>We were able to administer subscribers fine for a couple of hours. All of a sudden we lost the ability to do that.<br><br>In checking the COS the Default Admin has Subscriber, COS and PDL read and edit checked but, grayed out. Can unlock is uncheck but, also grayed out.<br><br>The COS I created for other admins has the above setting unchecked and not grayed out. As soon as I check Can unlock the read gets checked and the subscribers options all gray out.<br><br>I use the Default Administrator COS but, cannot view any of the subscribers fields, they are blank. I can search and select. However, the svc account can do everything and it's using the same Default Admin COS.<br><br>TIA for your help.<br><br><br>schois

1 Reply 1

Not applicable

What you're descibing is expected, it's not a problem. If you have "add" or "delete" checked the respective read and edit boxes are gray since if you can add and you can delete it's assumed you have read and edit capabilities... as such they're simply grayed out. The same is true for the "can unlock..." box. If you can delete and add subscribers it's assumed you can unlocked their accounts if they become locked out so the box is grayed out.

Jeff Lindborg
Unity Technical Lead/Answer Monkey
Cisco Systems
lindborg@cisco.com
http://www.AnswerMonkey.net (new page for Unity support tools and scripts)