Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Cost analysis for Post Routing

I've recently starting working for a new employer who does not currently take advantage of Post Routing. I believe that Post Routing would distribute our calls more efficiently, not to mention, result in lower call wait times, average call times, etc. My dilemma is that I'm looking to attach a physical cost savings to this implementation. I have documentation as to reasons why and examples how our calls would be routed more efficiently, but no money savings examples.... which is important now, especially in today's economy.

I can pull pages and pages of call data to show the call volume that would be routing better, however, any suggestions on the hypothetical cost savings? It would be easy to say that 50,000 calls per day would be routed 10 seconds faster due to a better decision being made, which would result in x savings, but it just doesn't seem to be that easy.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Also, has anyone ever done a case study to include post routing in their his/her decision making?

Thanks in advance for your help!

1 REPLY

Re: Cost analysis for Post Routing

Since there has been no response to your post, it appears to be either too complex or too rare an issue for other forum members to assist you, or there is no public information available at this time. If you don't get a suitable response to your post, you may wish to review our resources online at http://www.cisco.com/go/solutions. You may also contact our product information line at 1-800-553-NETS or a Cisco Systems Engineer at your local Cisco office or reseller. To locate your local Cisco representative, visit http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/687/Directory.shtml

If anyone else in the forum has some advice, please reply to this thread.

Thank you for posting.

Views
Helpful
Replies