Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Could anyone help with this?

Need a help with AS5300., actually with both AS53 and 2611...

well, in short the question is:

when receiving voice traffic on AS53 i would like to redirect it (partly) on the 2611 voice-enabled.....but in such way that in case 2611 has no resources left for termination....traffic will be terminated by AS53....here i do have something like a circuit....in another words i do want incoming calls first try the smaller device and if all ports on the latter are busy try AS53..taking into consideration that AS53 is configured as a main gateway....is it possible , and if yes, how should i configure both routers......

Thanks in advance

2 REPLIES
Bronze

Re: Could anyone help with this?

This one is probably going to require calling TAC. I’ve thought about this one for a while and can’t see a way to get it done. If you can find a solution can you put it on the message board. I’m interested in what you come up with.

Re: Could anyone help with this?

You can do this with Resource availabitity indicator (RAI), but this is supported only for AS5300 at this time, as well as you must have also a gatekeeper to handle calls for both gateways.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content