Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CRA and VoiceXML

I am trying to implement the CRA server and use the VoiceBrowse.aef script that comes with it to allow for loading VoiceXML files to generate call processing trees. I have set everything up (as best as I know how) and started testing and have run in to a significant stumbling block: Every time I call in to the CRA on that port, the system returns a "Sorry, we can not process at this time" error. I am pretty sure that it is because the server can not locate the XML file that I have specified in the URI parameter on the application when I add the voicebrowse.aef application.

Has anyone configured this before and gotten it to work? Does the XML file have to be on the same server as CRA? Is the URI supposed to just be a fully qualified URL to the XML file? I looked at the only piece of documentation I can find from Cisco, namely http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/sw_ap_to/apps_3_0/english/admn_app/develop/vb.htm

and it is no help. They give the sample XML files (which are the ones I am trying to use) but they don't say where to put the XML file or how to set the URI parameter.

TIA for your help.

1 REPLY
Silver

Re: CRA and VoiceXML

For a quick fix, try putting the xml file in C:\Program Files\wfavvid on your CRA server. It should find it there...

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content