Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRA - script

Hi all,

I've edited a script similar to AA: Accept a call, play welcome prompt and then transfer the call to the Operator or a certain extension ("dial the exension or press 0 for operator"). In case the call is forwarded to a busy extension or to an invalid extension, a prompt is played. But after that, the caller hears a ringback tone and another prompt: "Sorry we are currently experience a system problem..." (there's no such ringback tone and this prompt in my script).

Could anyone give me the solution for this? Thanks!

P/S: I add my script here so anyone could have a look at it.

4 REPLIES

Re: CRA - script

I am trying to understand what the variblae DP[200] means.

Also, the call redirect step does a blind transfer, so i dont think you will be able to handle any thing in that branch. I would advise using call consult transfer step instead.

HTH

Sankar

PS: please remember to rate posts!

DP[200] = 200ms delay

I think the call redirect step does a blind transfer too, but in fact, I have an unexpected result as described and I was confused about it.

Have any other ideas?

Cisco Employee

The DP[200] is a 200 ms pause, where nothing gets played.

Sometimes that's useful to do in the beginning of a call, since sometimes the prompt you actually want to play starts immediately, while end-to-end audio establishment takes a bit longer (and obviously for other, similar purposes).

I've solved the problem! In the script I posted, when redirecting the call, I didnot terminate it, so the application still held the session and did unexpected things.

Thanks for your relies anyway!

Best regards,

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content