cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CRA Scripting

SEAN NILSEN
Level 4
Level 4

Has anyone put together more info than what is available in the CRA Admin guide? I would like to put together situational scripts that account for Agents not logged in, Agents not available, etc. I've got the call flow mapped out but there are pieces that I cannot locate in the CRA. I am sure this must be possible, but I do not know what the statements should look like and what variables I need to configure. I am just delving into the CRA beyond what exists for Time of Day, Loops, etc. and am looking for a resource for putting together some in depth applications. Thanks.

4 Replies 4

rkiamil
Level 1
Level 1

What r u looking to do?

R

My immediate goal is to have the App check agent status, and if no agents are logged in, to direct off toa VM box. If there are agents logged in, I want to check check to see which agents are logged in, and based on a variable, send to a "priority agent"... I am trying to simulate skills based routing essentially. Where agents A, B and C are my primary agents, and C, D, E, and F are my secondaries, etc. I have most of it configured, I am just fuzzy on how to define the agent states exactly.

Have you look at CRA SDK, there maybe some info in there.

RK

Hi Sean,

I'm still stuck with the exact same problem. Have you found any solution yet? Any hints?

Regards

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: