cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Creating a front end for CM Meet Me Conferencing

emlee
Level 1
Level 1

I've done this before in the past at my previous workplace and had it working fine. I'm stuck on one part and I'm wondering if maybe some code has changed recently.<br><br>I created a Call Handler at 7640 that says "welcome to the conferencing center, blah blah, please enter in the room number you wish to enter. Pressing 1 transfers you to the subscriber's extension (8051) that is the room number for a meet me call. If the meet me is setup, it asks for your name and announces the caller into the conference. This works great.<br><br>However, if the meet me call isn't setup beforehand, it used to (at my previous workplace) play the greeting for the (8051) mailbox which said "sorry, but there is no conference in progress at this time... blah blah".<br><br>But now, it's just hanging up the call, obviously because it's being transferred and receiving a fast busy back.<br><br>Is it possible to have the Unity 3.0 box play the standard greeting for an extension if it attempts a transfer and receives a fast busy?<br><br><br><br><br>

2 Replies 2

kechambe
Level 7
Level 7

What versions of code did you have then and do you have now?

Keith

Keith Chambers
Unity Technical Lead
Unified Voice Team, San Jose
Cisco Systems

Then 2.4
Now 3.02c