Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Creating IDL URL

Please help with creating IDLE URL on trixbox/sip

5 REPLIES

Re: Creating IDL URL

So instead of CallManager, you are running as asterisk based call processing engine? In CCM, Idle Url can be changed at the enterprise level or at the phone level. So I imagine, in trixbox, it would be where the phone gets it's initial configuration options. For example, in CCM simulator, you can setup the default phone configs including authentication and idle url.

I seem to be having serious problem. my trixbox configuration dont have an option for idle url,only logo,xm service and directory url are present..

Anything that i can do to overcome this proble caus ei realy want to have my service runningon an idle url. instead of having to click the service button.

Danny

You can write a script to "push" your application to IP phone or use speed dials as service URLs.

Not sure how to go about coding a scipr for pushing application.

I am using php but can port easily to asp.

throw some ideas..

Thanks

Danny

Pushing to phone is simple a HTTP POST. Instead of HTML, you have to post XML. Checkout CiscoIPPhoneExecute object from Cisco's SDK for IP phones. You can do it in PHP, Java, or .Net. I do have code in Java.

Views
Helpful
Replies