cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Creating/viewing SQL Tables on IPCC Express

roberts
Level 1
Level 1

I'm playing with data reads/writes w/the CRA Script Editor. How can I create/view the SQL Tables using the database on the IPCC server. I've created a data source but do not know the utility to actually create a table.

Please go easy as I am not a SQL person in any way, shape or form.

Thanks

3 Replies 3

yogeswar
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

Creating table using editor steps is not supported. You have to create the tables externally and access these table data using editor steps. The SQL tab of the DB Read step is used to define the SQL SELECT statement required to retrieve the data that you need from the specified database. Check out the following URL which describes the database steps

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/sw_ap_to/apps_3_1/english/admn_app/step_ref/db.htm

Do let me know if you have further queries.

Regards

Yogi

In continuation with my last response, accessing views through scripts is not introduced. There is a workaround to access views. Do send me mail and I can provide the details.

The way to do this is to use either SQL Enterpriste Manager or another MSDE client manager obtainable on the web. I have been able to do this. Thanks for your help