Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

CRS 3.0.3 ICD call drops

Just upgraded from CRA 2.2.5 to CRS3.0.3. Everything went ok and I have set up a simple ICD application but when I dial the route point number I get a single ring then the call drops.

The engine is running and the all the sub systems are in service. The JTAPI prover and resource etc are all set up. Route ports and route ports are configured on call manager and all the associations are in place with the jtapi user and resource manager user. None of the route point numbers or route ports are in partitions so it's not a problem with that. All devices are in the same region so it's not a codec mismatch.

Any ideas anyone?

3 REPLIES

Re: CRS 3.0.3 ICD call drops

What version of JTAPI and CallManager are you running? If you are getting ringback the call is dropping off the CTI port. If you have recently upgraded your CallManager there might be a JTAPI version mismatch.

If so upgrade the JTAPI version via Plugins page in CCMadmin.

It could also be a permissions issue where the DN partition for the phone is not in the Calling Search Space of the CTI port.

Try going to start=>programs=>CiscoJTAPI=>JTAPI Preferences

Turn on detailed loging on the first tab. Then on the log destination tab enter a path to place the logs. Make a couple of calls and post the log.

Will be glad to take a look and hopefully find the problem.

g'luck,

James

verify that your route point and cti ports are set the the correct codec G711 ( i.e the correct region ).

Thanks for your suggestions everyone. Actually I'd not set up the media group. Once I did that it worked fine.

Views
Helpful
Replies