Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Users might experience few discrepancies in Search results. We are working on this on our side. We apologize for the inconvenience it may have caused.

CRS 3 Installation Hung (Performing Spanlink Install

I am at the end of the CRS 3.02 install, and it has been hung at 98% (it's about where the bar is...) for about 3 hours now. The text says "performing SpanLink install", and it is counting down saying there's about 20 minutes left. When it started, it was counting down from 6 minutes left.

Not sure what to do with the server - I'm not really interested in stopping the install before I can be assured I won't hose the server.

3 REPLIES

Re: CRS 3 Installation Hung (Performing Spanlink Install

Had this same problem. The fix for me was copy C:\Program Files into C:\Temp a couple of times. It's an install bug. The server thinks it's out of disk space. There should be an error about out of disk space in one of the log files in the root of C:\. Or get the 3.0.3a media which doesn't seem to have this problem.

It could be the problem with reading the path for the right license file.

Make sure to specify the license path in Environmental Varibles for sytem.

Raj.

I had the same problem. I ended up sharing a CD drive out from another server and it worked fine. I thought that maybe I had a bad CD-Rom drive, but I guess this is a bug.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content