Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CRS Call Redirect:busy state doesn't work with pilot point

Hi,

I have a problem with an IVR script : after giving some informations to caller, the call is transferred to the attendant console where hunt group's members are phone lines, not users.

I want calls to make some loops until one hunt group member became available. I'm using Call Redirect : if I get busy state I'm playing a prompt and then I'm checking back if the pilot point is not busy.

Everything is working just as expected if I'm using a phone number but when I'm using the pilot point DN, the call is always transferred, even when all hunt group's members are busy so that I get a busy tone.

Call waiting is set to off clusterwide and "Allow Routing with Unknown LineState" service parameter is set to false.

I don't know what to do, if anyone can help....

CRS Version 3.0(3a)spD

CCM Version 3.3(3)

Thank you,

Marc

2 REPLIES

Re: CRS Call Redirect:busy state doesn't work with pilot point

I opened a TAC Case and here is their answer :

... . When the call reaches the pilot point it is immediately forwarded to the huntgroup so the pilot point is never busy... Once you reach the pilot point, you are out of the current script, so there is not a way to go back into the same script at the point you left.

I have set up another script to solve my problem :

- I added the IVR entry route point in the hunt group and checked the always route member box

- I changed the TCD service parameters "Reset Original Called" to false

- I added in the CRS script a "get call contact info" and then I checked the "last redirect number". If this number is the pilot point number, then I know that all hunt groups' members are busy and I send the caller to a waiting loop.

It's somehow more difficult and it changes call's appearance to a pilot point (pilot point number is shown instead of the calling number) but it works!

Regards,

Marc

Re: CRS Call Redirect:busy state doesn't work with pilot point

Test your pilot point only on call manager first to see if you get busy.did you configure user ac and is that service turned on in call manager

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content