Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

CRS editor - Create file document

I am looking to write a script that will export Ready resources, Contacts Waiting, and Oldest contact in queue to a csv file.

Anyone do this before?

Anyone have any script examples to dump information to a file?

I have attached my failed attempt if anyone can offer any further suggestions.

thank you

-m

2 REPLIES

Re: CRS editor - Create file document

not tested !

Re: CRS editor - Create file document

I am looking to do something similar, however, I am trying to utilize XML. I have IPCC Standard, and so far I can read the XML file, manipulate the values, and write the XML file back to the server. Eventually, I would like to write the stats for each CSQ to an XML file every 30 seconds, and have them either pushed to the phone, or a service button mapped to the information (maybe even idle URL)... However, I have a couple of things I need help on.

1) How do I start the application on the server? I will put it in a loop or something, but how do I start it initially, because it won't have a call trigger?

2) The XML file gets written to the C:\Program Files\wfavvid directory by the write statement, so how do I get the phones to pull it, or should I just try the push app in the SDK? I think I am making this harder than it is, but I just can't conceptialize the process for doing this.

I am open to any other recommendations that any of you may have...

Thanks,

--Joe

Views
Helpful
Replies