Views
Helpful
Replies

CRS/ICD 3.0 and VoIP Monitor (SPAN) requirements

Ginger Dillon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi -

I understand from reading the install information on the Agent/Supervisor desktop requirements for ICD 3.0, that a VoIP monitor server is used both for recording calls and to permit the supervisor to enter an existing session between an agent and caller. I also see the screen that is referenced during the CRS 3.0 install where this information is keyed in. Is this information required during the CRS 3.0 install or can it be skipped? Our plans are to install CRS 3.0 and the enhanced version of ICD. I'd like to get ICD operational, then perhaps later consider implementing the VoIP monitor. It would help to know whether or not I need to configure this before I can use ICD.

Also, there is scant information about the VoIP monitor server and other servers in the CRS installation guide. Do these run as work servers on the CRS server? Where could I go to learn more about them and their requirements?

Thanks, Ginger

3 Replies 3

b.speltz
Level 4
Level 4

You should be able to skip that and go back and set it up later, but to be sure check with Cisco.

Here's a link with some info on the silent monitor server requirements:

http://www.cisco.com/warp/partner/synchronicd/cc/pd/cucxsw/icm/prodlit/abtub_ds.htm#xtocid35

Hi -

Thank you for your reply. I was not able to access the URL to provided using my CCO login/password. It said I was not authorized or browser could not send authentication information. I am using IE 5.5 SP2. Could it be that I need to be a partner to access this site?

I can give you the information you need, just mail me at rif.kiamil@jjfastfood.com

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: