Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CTI ports

By default how many cti ports (used with IPCC) do you receive when you purchase call manager? Is there some type of Licensing involved? And how many can be used at one time? Any info would be great.

7 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Silver

Re: CTI ports

With CCM you get license for 5 ports. Yes, there is licensing involved you have to pay for additional licenses and they are not cheap. You can use these ports concurrently.

Chris

Where do I go to see how many ports I currently have?

Also are CTI route points licensed too?

You can configure as many CTI ports as you want, however the licensing is what will restrict you to concurrent number of calls.

The CTI Route Points are not licensed.

Chris

Thanks for the info. Where can I find the amount of CTI licenses we have purchased for concurrent use?

You can view the licensing info by going to start->programs->Cisco CRA Administration->License Update Utility where you will be able to view the licensing info.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_tech_note09186a008027f7c2.shtml

Please remember to rate all useful links!

Chris

Thanks for your help Chris. One last thing. When I go to this CRA License tool and it says CRA Enhanced CTI port 10 does that mean I have 15 (5 built in to call manager)? So I have 15 concurrent sessions?

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content