Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CTI route point and FXO disconnect

Could you please help me out on 2 IP Telephony problem.

1-I have Auto Attendant configured on my CCM and I am trying to route all the incoming calls from PSTN to the CTI route point DN no. in the gateway configuration of CCM, but it seems not to work. Internally if I dial that particular CTI router point DN no. the AA answers the call and works fine but from outside incoming calls are having problems to get forwarded to this CTI DN no. Any idea what is going wrong?

2-Secondly, I am experiencing FXO disconnect problem, I the calls coming in are not closed on the FXO ports of the gateway and remains active unless I reset the gateway or manually clear them. I have already tried supervisory disconnect command, battery reversal but these commands doesn’t work. Regarding Custom defined parameters .. I am trying to set up custom defined parameters but some commands mentioned regarding power levels mentioned in some TAC configuration examples , I cannot even find them under this 12.2 IOS on 2600 router.. Any idea ?

2 REPLIES
Silver

Re: CTI route point and FXO disconnect

For problem#1, are you using DID ? Please paste your dial-peer and voice-port configs here.

Also, in CCMAdmin, make sure that the gateway is in a Calling Search Space which includes the Route Point DN partition.

Re: CTI route point and FXO disconnect

For your Fxo Disconnect problem ,

supervisory discconect dualtone mid-call.or check your grounding problem.

Anil

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content