Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

CTI Route Point Caller ID through QSIG

I am using a cti route point to forward calls from a main number at a branch office to our receptionist at our headquarters. We are running a mixed environment with Call Manager 4.1(3) and Avaya Definity GX. We are using QSIG to connect the two systems. The Branch office is on Call Manager and the Receptionist is on the Avaya. When the forward takes place the Caller ID on the Avaya phone shows Cisco Call Manager, but when I forward the number to another Cisco IP phone it says "Forwarded from Branch Office" Is there a way I can get it to show the DN or better yet the Alerting name or Display on the Avaya Phones?

• Other Collaboration Voice and Video Subjects
1 REPLY
Silver

Re: CTI Route Point Caller ID through QSIG

A CTI route point in Cisco Unified CallManager designates a virtual device that can receive multiple, simultaneous calls for application-controlled redirection. Within Cisco Unified MobilityManager, the route point is used to present the correct caller ID to the cellular or additional wired telephone numbers that are contacted by Cisco Unified MobilityManager. The route point is also used by the CTI media ports to place calls to the remote destinations.

Try:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/ps6567/products_quick_reference_guide09186a008063f3ca.html

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.