cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CTI route point for PA status not found

bradwelch
Level 1
Level 1

I am having a problem accessing my personal assistant server. Everytime I dial the PA number, I get fast busy. I've configured everything according to the admin guide but when I look at the CTI routepoint in the cm admin screen, the status says "not found" & there is no IP address listed. I've checked that the CTI route point is associated with the PAuser. Any suggestions ?

CM 3.2

PA 1.3(1)

Thanks,

Brad

4 Replies 4

amishak
Level 1
Level 1

Try restarting CTI manager service in Call Manager.

PA number and Interceptor port needs to be associated with pauser.

-Amisha

Cisco Systems

bradwelch
Level 1
Level 1

I've bounced the CTI Manager service and verified the CTI route points and CTI ports are accociated with the PAuser. The status for all still remains "not found". Any suggestions?

Brad

I just had the same prblem and found that I had associated the route point and the DN with the PA user. I would look at the log files that PA give as well

to help you out. I Have just set up PA 3.1 an CCM 3.2. One thing to keep in mind is have the userid the same in PA, Unity and CCM.

Michael O.

paul.harrison
Level 4
Level 4

Brad,

what does the server status on the PA server show, I'm guessing down?

Check the Jtapi and Skinny config on the PA server to make sure this is correct. PA likes to resolve names so edit your LMhosts file on the PA server and add the names of the CM and Unity servers so you can ping them by name and just use names in PA config rather than IP addresses.

There is a bug in call manager to do with matching exact number e. 7001 instead of 700x, which means PA users can't call each other. I know this doesn't relate to your problem but it's worth watching out for.

Make sure you use wild card translation patterns such as 700X rather than individual numbers, also 700X Cti Route points, PA server is case sensitive when you enter the Route points in Server config.

Concentrate on making sure the JTAPI user and password config is correct on bothe the CM and PA servers as this is the most likely cause of your problem.

Paul

(who has had a bad experience with PA and TAC, and learned from it)