cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CTIOS screenpop fields

hamot
Level 1
Level 1

I have been informed that the CTI screenpop data is a max of 484 bytes (10 X 40bytes) plus header info. Is anyone aware of whether any of the fields are editable by the agent, and if a call transfer is required, the edited CTI information is passed on to another agent?

Thanks

2 Replies 2

platkeet
Level 1
Level 1

As I recall, the transfer buttons on the CTIOS desktop for single-step, consult or conference will allow the agent to manipulate/change the contents of the CTI data "bucket" prior to completing the transfer or conference. The updated data is sent back to the CTI server in a CALL_DATA_UPDATE message.

I don't have a CTIOS desktop in front of me, but this definitely occurs with the older CTIphone executable.

If you are custom-developing a CTI interface with CTIOS, then this feature/function is available to you.

Hope this helps,

Platkeet

jkoennicke
Level 1
Level 1

Yes the peripheral variables (call variables 1 through 10) are editable by the agent and the new data is passed with any transfer or conference. The new data is also written into the logger database, but exactly which table(s) I can't remember off the top of my head. The peripheral variables exist for the life of the call.

In addition to the 10 peripheral variables, Extended Call Context (ECC) variables can be used to provide additional storage space for call data.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: