We are just upgrading from Cucimoc 7.1 to Cucilync 8.5 due to some issues with multiple lines not being supported with cucmoc 7.1.
However we have noticed a couple of things we would like to modify.
1) When a change is made on a shared line on Phone 2 (e.g. DN 3) it actually quickly resets the line on both phones, the screen flashes for a second if that. However it presents a pop up showing that the device has gone unavailable.
- Is there the ability to supress this message? I can see an error 1301 in the log files and I have tried suppressing this error in the regisrty key but this makes no difference.
- is it possible to add a bit of delay so it does not report the error so quickly?
2) When we right click to make a call on a contact it gives the optiion to make a video call or start a meeting. We would like to remove these options.
- We have disabled video and meetings but these options do not disappear.
You have reached the Cisco Logistics Support Center.. To Check Status of
your RMA, visit Product Returns & Replacements (RMA). Need help? Contact
us by Phone or Email. North Americas Phone: 1800 553 2447 Option 4
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Europe Phone: +3...
The short answer is that you don't.... That isn't entirely true while at
the same time it kind of is, but for the most part you don't configure
the softkeys. You enable or disable them via TCL. Here is the long
answer. Be sure to read the whole thing or e...
Topology: IP Phone > Switches > Microsoft NPS setup to forward 802.1x
proxy to > ISE 2.1 patch 3 Authentication: EAP-TLS using Cisco MIC SANs
Phone Models 802.1X support? 802.1x flavor Addtl Comment EAP-MD5 EAP-TLS
Cisco 3905 Y Y N Cisco 6911 Y Y N Cisco ...