Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

CUCM 10.5 and AD sync with msRTCSIP-primaryuseraddress (Directory URI)

We recently integrated our CUCM 10.5 with Microsoft Active Directory. I noticed that all users were correctly migrated, but the Directory URI is empty.

In the System > LDAP > LDAP Directory, I have the field Directory URI filled with the option "msRTCSIP-primaryaddress". If I put mail, the users synchronize as "user@mail.com", and not "SIP:user@mail.com".

I am looking everywhere on the internet for a step by step helping me with this step, but I don't seem to find. Maybe I am using the incorrect wording for it. Could you guys please point me to the right place?

Thank you so much.

• Other Collaboration Voice and Video Subjects
5 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Not sure what you're

Not sure what you're expecting, but what you're seeing, is the expected outcome if you configure it, you won't see it like SIP:user@domain, just user@domain.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdi

So, if I use the field "mail"

So, if I use the field "mail" instead of "msRTCSIP-primaryaddress", I will have the same result? Do you know which field corresponds to "msRTCSIP-primaryaddress" in AD?

I just confirmed at another

I just confirmed at another environment that the field "Directory URI" is shown as sip:user@email.com

Now I need to figure out how to do it.

The directory URI shown as

The directory URI shown as "sip:" was a bug in older versions. https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCum90701 You do not want the sip: in it since that is going to cause more problems. Is there a reason you need the sip:?

Please rate useful posts.

The msRTCSIP-primaryaddress

The msRTCSIP-primaryaddress attribute in AD will need to be added to user attributes via an AD schema extension. It is not an enabled attribute by default. Of course, I should say if the customer is an OCS/Lync user, it will already be there, otherwise an AD schema extension will be required.

Views
Helpful
Replies