Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

CUE Issue

Hello,

I have CUE 2.1 running on a Cisco 2821 router at a remote location. When you call the plant's main number there is a translation pattern that points to a CTI route point set as the AA call-in number. As of yesterday when you call the main number caller receives "number could not be completed as dialed and/or a busy signal". We are able to dial all other DID's for this locaton. I ran a debug isdn q931, all did's show 'normal call clearing' but the main line shows 'Cause i = 0x80AF - Resource unavailable, unspecified'. Now in perfoming initial tests yesterday I was able to dial the route point internally and get to the AA but now I receive a busy signal. I have reloaded the CUE module itself as well as attempted to reset the entire router after shutting the module down. Any suggestions? Luckily we have the plant's AA on Unity as well so they're currently running on that. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated as I'm very new to CUE.

Regards,

Jason

1 REPLY

Re: CUE Issue

Jason,

Have you verified if the CTI route point is registered ? Were any changes made to the jtapi user used by CUE To register to CM ? Make sure all the Cti ports and cti route point are associated with the jtapi user. Also the AA number in CUE should match the CTI route point number in CM. How about voice mail for that remote site ? Is the CTI route point for VM and GMS registered ?

Sankar.

Views
Helpful
Replies