Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUE SCRIPT

I need a help

Actually i have CUCM 7 with CUE
The current scenario is: caller from outside can hear the welcome message and after that , the  prompt that the calls recorded... This is OK
But The issue is:If the caller from outside  call one number that is not in the pool with the recorded prompt and the called number wants to transfer the call to one extension that is on the recorded pool then we want to hear the recording message.Is any solution for this??

Regards

Please rate all useful posts Regards Chrysostomos ""The Most Successful People Are Those Who Are Good At Plan B""
4 Replies 4

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You can always conference in an annunciator (a CM features, not a person) that says what has to be said. After that the annunciator leaves the conference, and normal conversation resumes.

Dear Paolo

sorry but i didnt understant anything

Please rate all useful posts Regards Chrysostomos ""The Most Successful People Are Those Who Are Good At Plan B""

Let's say you transfer to CUCM extension 1001.  You could have them actually transfer to extension 801001, and send 80XXXX to an AA (IPCC IVR, CUE AA or Unity AA).  The script can then can play that prompt, and then transfer the call to 1001.  Not sure which of the three AAs can re-transfer off a portion of the called number without poking around at the menus, but I'm pretty sure that at least IPCC IVR or Unity can do that.

Script does not need to re-transfer.

You are talking to a party, and need to advice that call can be recorded.

You conference in a script, CUE, or TCl/IVR that does the announcement, then the script disconnect, terminating three-party conferencing.

You are then back talking to you party, having accomplished the legal requirement.