cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Customization of Agent Desktop

jisjk
Level 1
Level 1

If anyone help me to find out how to provide a URL call to a particular webpage whenever call comes to an Agent's DeskTop.

That means inside that URL i need to pass the callerID and some information, that is available through the call, as parameters.

Thanks in advace

4 Replies 4

marinaibm
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

I'm sure you can get a better answer on the Contact Center forum as you can get screen pop-ups only with IPCC(i know you can integrate new CRS 3.0 with CRM but dont really know if you can achieve the same thing) . As far as i know the CRM application is the one responsible for building up the url based on parameters CTI OS or CAD will provide .

You might find this link useful..

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/sw/custcosw/ps14/products_programming_usage_guide_book09186a00800ed97e.html

Try IPCC forum...

marina

Hi,

Thanks for your kind attention. So all that we need to provide is to pass the requirement to the CRM application development team. For your information, the link you provided me is not accessible for me. Should i re-register there.

Jis

Hi,

Yes, they will build up the URL ...At least that's what Peoplesoft are doing here :)

The link was to the Cisco ICM Software CTI Programmer's Guide and you need the regular CCO user for that.Can send you the pdf if you like.

marina

No, Thanks. I have the CTI Programmer's Guide in pdf fomat, just downloaded the file. I will pass this information to the related department people and let you know. Thanks again.

Jis

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: