cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Customizing push2phone.asp

noran01
Level 3
Level 3

I would like to make the push2phone.asp page a little more user friendly. Instead of having it list phones by name I would like to have them show up with more info such as extension and/or description as well. The only thing i don't know is the different variables that i can pass to axlquery.

For the following line:

var phones = axlquery("listPhoneByName", "<searchString>%</searchString>", callManager, callManagerUserId, callManagerPassword

I replaced listPhoneByName with listPhoneByDN, listPhoneByExtension, etc....

Is the any documentation for this? thanks!

2 Replies 2

manueltorres
Level 1
Level 1

Any ideas for this???

noran01
Level 3
Level 3

I actually found some documentation for this from a file called AXL_API_Documentation.zip on the CCO site. There is a way to do it but not easily...you have to query for the devicenames then loop through and perform a getline i think it was for each of the devices.

I tested this out on a lab machine and it totally pinned the CPU on the call manager while executing these loops to get the DN for each of the Device Names. I'll let ya know.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: