cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DBWalker errors with upgrading Unity3.1(6) to Unity4.0(5)

master001
Level 2
Level 2

Hello everyone,

I gonna upgrade Unity3.1(6) to 4.0(5).

Before upgrading, I would like to check the Unity health status.

I run DBWalker without fixing automatically, got the following messages:

Menu key: 0

1226:(error) set to go to a missing call handler with an ObjectID={51293A53-66CD-439E-B0DD-19B889CA130A}

You can try reselecting the one key action on the 'caller input' page for this call handler or subscriber and saving to clear this issue

------------------------------------

1226:(error) set to go to a missing call handler with an ObjectID={51293A53-66CD-439E-B0DD-19B889CA130A}

You can try reselecting the one key action on the 'caller input' page for this call handler or subscriber and saving to clear this issue

1226:(error) set to go to a missing call handler with an ObjectID={F4621EEF-7332-4AB7-9E15-525785EAFB02}

1226:(error) set to go to a missing call handler with an ObjectID={F4621EEF-7332-4AB7-9E15-525785EAFB02}

------------------------------------------

My questions are :

1. Any idea for those errors?

2. Should I run DBWalker again and fix these problems?

3. Any other tools/software to check Unity system health status?

Thank you for your reply.

Howard

2 Replies 2

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Howard,

Go to the Caller Input page for the call handler or subscriber referenced by each error and click the 0 key. Make sure that this key points to a valid call handler and rerun DBwalker.

Brandon

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Howard,

Like Brandon correctly noted, these errors are very minor in nature and can be easily fixed. I have attached a really good Unity 3.x to 4.x upgrade doc that contains important steps required for this change;

Upgrading Cisco Unity 3.x Software to the Shipping Version

From this excellent Upgrade doc;

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps2237/products_upgrade_guides_chapter09186a0080205a78.html

Hope this helps! And best of luck.

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: