Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

DCD Directory questions

The DCD directory service included with Call Manager is lightly documented to date. I've got several questions: 1. How should it be installed? Integrating into Acitve Directory or any Enterprise directory isn't well defined. 2. Online helps says logging on anonymously runs the domain configuration wizard but we never see it. How should DCD be installed?

Thanks, Mike

1 REPLY
Cisco Employee

Re: DCD Directory questions

The DC Directory Server -- http://www.dataconnection.com/ -- is installed for you when using the Cisco automated deployment CDs for the Media Convergence Server (MCS) platforms.

To answer #1: Currently, DC Directory Server integrated into external directories is not yet supported. However, there is a plugin that is currently undergoing testing in a small number of customer installations. When this has completed the plugin will be made available and documented.

#2: I'm not sure I know what you're talking about here. If you're talking about domain configuration in the DC Directory Administrator, this would not need to be performed. If not, please clarify.

Views
Helpful
Replies