Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Default All Subscribers DL

I have a new 3.1 installation of Unity with Japanese Language pack. Exchange2000 and MSDE installed on the one box. <br><br>All seems OK except for the All Subscirbers DL. When I add a user an error is displayed stating that the new user couldn't be added to the DL. The DL shows that it has NO members when viewed from the Unity Web pages.<br><br>Manually adding the user doesn't work either. I have looked at the Exchange2000 DL and the user shows up in there as it does in the SQL table.<br><br>

• Other Collaboration Voice and Video Subjects
1 REPLY
Anonymous
N/A

Re: Default All Subscribers DL

See the release notes for 3.1.3 for a listing of some of the caveats:
http://cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/c_unity/unity31/rel_note/cu313rn.htm#xtocid81

There are a few related to JPN configurations but nothing specific about the DL.

If you are not running 3.1.3, it might be worthwhile just to get the other JPN fixes.
If you are running 3.1.3, you may need to open a TAC case to determine if this is a configuration problem or a defect.

Scott Morgan
Cisco Systems TAC

Views
Helpful
Replies