cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Default Subscriber Template

admin_2
Level 3
Level 3

The Default Subscriber Template doesn't want to save the settings for the Call Transfer page. Changing the transfer options from "No (Send directly to subscriber's greeting)", to "Yes, Ring Subscribers Extension" doesn't work. Saving the settings and switching back to this page, the setting goes right back to "No (Send directly to subscriber's greeting)".<br><br>I've seen this happen at multiple customer sites, and am wondering if there is a way to resolve this w/o having to call TechSupport and using DohPropTest?<br><br>Thanks<br><br>

1 Reply 1

Not applicable

Actually, tech support can't fix this using DTP... this is an SA bug that's been fixed. It actually IS saving the right thing to the database, it's just showing the wrong thing on the SA... unfortunately if you save anything else on that record, it reverts back to saving what's showing (i.e. the wrong transfer type). annoying.

What version are you at? This should be fixed in 2.4.5 build 73... if you're at that version I'll need to check into it. I haven't seen this on my test boxes since 2.4.5 build 66.

Jeff Lindborg
Unity Product Architect
Active Voice
jlindborg@activevoice.com
http://members.home.net/jlindborg