cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Default Template error Case # B928514

spoure
Level 1
Level 1

An extension gets stuck in Default Template. For example 7100. The extension 7100 can not be assigined to any other subscriber(extension in use). I used Doproptest to clear the Avp_Access DTMF Id to (empty). The system works until you create another users based on the default template. I have tried different templates....no luck. Any Ideas <br>Here is the URL when Jeff_L responds to another user with the same problem<br>http://avforums.isomedia.com/cgi-bin/showthreaded.pl?Cat=&Board=ipswitch&Number=5407&Search=true&Forum=ipswitch&Words=Default template&Match=Entire Phrase&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=5068<br><br>Sean Poure<br>NEC-Voice Engineering<br>Sr. Systems Engineer<br>714 4846275<br>

Sean Poure
4 Replies 4

Anil Verma
Level 5
Level 5

Can you try the updated DBWalker that Jeff has on his AnswerMonkey.net site. I belive he has added new tests for the templates.

Anil Verma
Cisco Systems
anilve@cisco.com

Not applicable

I second Anil's motion. I was the guy in that thread and the newest version of Jeff's DBWalker should fix the problem. I've had the bug re-occur since and DBWalker fixed those also.

I did run the new version of dbwalker. Lets see if it fixes it. The log does not say it fixed anything. However let 's wait to see if the problem comes back.

Sean Poure
NEC-Voice Engineering
Sr. Systems Engineer
714 4846275

Sean Poure

Not applicable

Good news that dbwalker fixes it, but bad news this is happening. Sean, I see you opened a TAC case. We need to have this investigated as a defect and fixed in the Unity product.

Jami Stewart
Cisco Systems

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: