cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Default Template has an DTMF Access ID

spoure
Level 1
Level 1

My Default template has got an extension ID assigned to it. I try to build a new template it has the same problem. I looked in DOhprop under mail template I could not find any reference to my problem. Any ideas. Unity 2.46B102<br><br>Sean Poure<br>NEC-Voice Engineering<br>Sr. Systems Engineer<br>714 4846275<br>

Sean Poure
3 Replies 3

Not applicable

Try running the DBwalker from www.answermonkey.net -- if that doesn't take care of the problem, open a case with TAC.

DBwalker does not fix the template. It will tell you if you have got a cross link or orphant call handeler etc. I have got a case no B751681

Sean Poure
NEC-Voice Engineering
Sr. Systems Engineer
714 4846275

Sean Poure

With TAC help I found the key in dohprop and cleared out the extension. Now I try to create a user based on that template in Call transfer section in template. I have selected ring the user 's extension(option 2). Once I create a user it pulls the extension however it selectes the third option which is ring the extension at this number. If I select the first option in template the user will have the first option which is correct. It is option 2 that I want but user will have option 3 selected. I have got a case no on this B751681.

Sean Poure
NEC-Voice Engineering
Sr. Systems Engineer
714 4846275

Sean Poure
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: