cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Default Template has an DTMF Access ID

spoure
Level 1
Level 1

My Default template has got an extension ID assigned to it. I try to build a new template it has the same problem. I looked in DOhprop under mail template I could not find any reference to my problem. Any ideas. Unity 2.46B102<br><br>Sean Poure<br>NEC-Voice Engineering<br>Sr. Systems Engineer<br>714 4846275<br>

Sean Poure
3 Replies 3

Not applicable

Try running the DBwalker from www.answermonkey.net -- if that doesn't take care of the problem, open a case with TAC.

DBwalker does not fix the template. It will tell you if you have got a cross link or orphant call handeler etc. I have got a case no B751681

Sean Poure
NEC-Voice Engineering
Sr. Systems Engineer
714 4846275

Sean Poure

With TAC help I found the key in dohprop and cleared out the extension. Now I try to create a user based on that template in Call transfer section in template. I have selected ring the user 's extension(option 2). Once I create a user it pulls the extension however it selectes the third option which is ring the extension at this number. If I select the first option in template the user will have the first option which is correct. It is option 2 that I want but user will have option 3 selected. I have got a case no on this B751681.

Sean Poure
NEC-Voice Engineering
Sr. Systems Engineer
714 4846275

Sean Poure