Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delay in call tear down CCM 3.1

I have noticed as well as some of my users that calls placed or received through one of our h323 gateways do not disconnect the phone right away once the other party has hung up. It takes about 7 seconds before the IP phone (7960) drops the line. Has anyone else seen this, and is there a simple fix?

7 REPLIES

Re: Delay in call tear down CCM 3.1

yes seem this as well. When the external party hangs up it takes a bot 7 secs before the 7960 sees it.

Yes, I've noticed the same thing and actually decided not to go through with the upgrade. This situation presented itself on an 2621 IOS H.323 gateway with an NM-HDV-1E1-30. Tried various IOS versions including 12.2(3) and 12.2(2)T. Now I'am seeing the same problem on another system, but this time an VIC-2B-S/T is facilitating the voice calls. The problem seems to be with the gateway to CCM q931 ISDN disconnect messages.

I'm going to collect the traces this weekend and open a TAC case.

This might explain why I'm also seeing a lot of silence after most my Unity voice mails now... hmmm.

Cisco Employee

This is a bug. The DDTS number is CSCdu55026. Unfortunately you can't see this on CCO since it was found during internal testing, but the fix is included in CallManager 3.1(2)

Do You know when CallManager 3.1(2) is expected to be ready for download at CCO?

Cisco Employee

It's been there since Friday.

Thanks David.

I did open A TAC case already, though...B789093

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content