Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Delete multiple subxcribers

I have just completed an installation, and the company has decided to change all of the existing extensions. Is there any way to delete multiple subscribers, or all subscribers at once? I can import the users again from my exchange database, and assign them a the correct extension if I can delete them all from the system. If this is not possible, is there an easy way to change subscriber extensions without having to go into each subscribers account one at a time?<br><br>Senior Network Engineer<br>Kent Datacomm

1 REPLY
Anonymous
N/A

Re: Delete multiple subxcribers

Ouch...

Unfortunately there's no way to change groups of users' extensions... the BulkEdit utility does't allow this. I couldn't think of a good way to approach the "formula" interface needed to apply a set of changes to the ID of users in a group safely and smoothly.

I suppose the quickest way to delete all subscribers would be to uninstall Unity or, more to the point, remove all Unity properties from the directory and rebuild your database. You'll want to get in touch with our support folks who can help use use some of our tools to remove all Unity properties from your Exchange directory quickly (they are password protected and you'll need them to access the tools).

Jeff Lindborg
Unity Product Architect
Active Voice
jlindborg@activevoice.com
http://members.home.net/jlindborg

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content