Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Users might experience few discrepancies in Search results. We are working on this on our side. We apologize for the inconvenience it may have caused.

Delete Subscriber in 3.0

Unity 3.0<br>TSP 3.0.2<br><br>I originally set up a CallHandler with an extention number. The call handler was since delted..... I then created a subscriber with the same extention. That worked fine. I went to delete the subscriber. The delte process happens as expected. When I do a search on that subscriber it still shows up as a active subscriber within unity. The error I am receiving is as follows:<br><br>Unable to load the call handler associated with the subscriber. The subcribers data is incomplete and the subscriber is therefore invalid.<br><br>Thanks for your help<br><br>

6 REPLIES

Re: Delete Subscriber in 3.0

I tried to recreate this in my office and could not. Has it happened to only one or more subscribers?
Was there anything more than simple steps involved, like and upgrade somewhere in the middle?
Have you tried to run DBWalker on this machine?

Anil Verma
Cisco Systems
anilve@cisco.com

Anonymous
N/A

May I resurrect this thread? We have a user who I am told was deleted first from Unity, then exchange in an attempt to fix her "broken" Mailbox. So thats where I came in on the tech support side. I had Richard use dohproptest to delete the call handler but the user persists with the unable to load error in the SA. DB Walker was of no effect I suppose because its 3.0, correct?
I do not see the user in call handlers in dohprop, but they persist when a search is done in Unity. Any ideas on how we can remove this "orphan" Unity 3.0.3

Anonymous
N/A

well... you can blow it away in SQL directly, but I'm curious to know what's going on. Is this a system I can get remote access to?

Jeff Lindborg
Unity Product Architect/Answer Monkey
Cisco Systems
lindborg@cisco.com
http://www.AnswerMonkey.net (new page for Unity support tools and scripts)

Anonymous
N/A

Jeff, this is a deal that we picked up from another vendor who dropped it so I'm T&M. In other words I don't have remote access but I can tell you that I had Richard take a look in SQL/return all rows for the UnityDB call handlers and the record was not there? If you'd like me to get on the line with Richard and check some other stuff let me know unless you want to do a conference call, you tell me.
Thanks again, Roger

Anonymous
N/A

check the subscriber table under UnityDB... that's the guy the SA will pull from. If he's still in there, wax it.

Jeff Lindborg
Unity Product Architect/Answer Monkey
Cisco Systems
lindborg@cisco.com
http://www.AnswerMonkey.net (new page for Unity support tools and scripts)

Anonymous
N/A

Jeff,

I have the same problem, same message. I can not delete the user. Any ideas on how to correct?

Thanks!

Okay, I found your DBWalker utility and that corrected the problem!!! Thanks!!!!!

Edited by steveford on 1/24/02 12:29 PM.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content