Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Deleted Voice Mail

Is there any possible way to restore a VM from the telephone? We are not using UM only VM, this is severe problem for my client. I know that you can do this if it is deleted and put it in your outlook deleted folder, but I am desperate! On most VM PBX systems, you can restore a deleted message please help!!!!!!If I need to get additional tech help to do this, pls let me know. <br><br>Summer

1 REPLY

Re: Deleted Voice Mail

There is currently no way to restore a deleted message over the telephone. You need access to the outlook client to do this if you have the flag checked in Unity to send deleted messages to the deleted items folder.

Rumor has it there is a spec within development to add this functionality to Unity. I would suggest contacting your Cisco account team representative as this really falls under a feature request at this time, but if you make your concerns heard, the account team can be effective in getting this feature into the product.

Will

----------------
Will Roach
Systems Engineer
Cisco Systems, Seattle - TAC

Views
Helpful
Replies