cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Demo Configuration

admin_2
Level 3
Level 3

I need to setup a demonstrate the Automated Attendant for a customer. Is there anyway around the 15 second limit? The customer is not satisfied with what we have come up with so far. <br><br>Any help would be appreciated. <br><br>Thanks<br><br>

2 Replies 2

Not applicable

nope... the keyless demo mode is hard coded for 15 second limits. If this is being deployed in a production environement, you'll need a security key on there to open things up.

The "try before you buy" license is on the product team's long term radar but is not going to be around for a bit. The demo license is intended for folks to try Unity out, test on it, connect it to various switches etc... it's not intended for customer environements. We had rampant abuse of the fairly open 2.4.6 keyless demo so the product folks locked it down hard.

Jeff Lindborg
Unity Product Architect/Answer Monkey
Cisco Systems
lindborg@cisco.com
http://www.AnswerMonkey.net (new page for Unity support tools and scripts)

kechambe
Level 7
Level 7

Without a key there is no way around the 15 second limit. If you have a key the limit is not applied. I think resellers can get a deal on a not-for-resell key but don't quote me on that. Your normal Cisco sales channel should be able to tell you if this is possible.

Keith

Keith Chambers
Unity Technical Lead
Unified Voice Team, San Jose
Cisco Systems
kechambe@cisco.com

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: